So, Nigeria passed a law to put gay guys in jail for ten years
In the states of Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe, and Zamfara, an "incorrigible vagabond" is any person who behaves as a vagabond again after already being convicted as one. So, if you are a homosexual in nature, leave the country or face prosecution.
Attorneys for those arrested repudiated the accusation, countering that the men had been attending a birthday party.
Related searches pnp gay clouds gay slam gay meth gay pnp porn gay drugs meth gay gay slam pnp gay c
- Comendo o amigo gay e gozando dentro do cu
- Jun 25, Professional gay dating service How to get a good woman
- Cultures make mistakes dating service that i expect he s not
- How very sad that Nigeria, rife with male heterosexual brutality, government corruption and religious violence would waste so much time, effort and money on an anti-gay campaign.
- Most popular.
- Wikinews has related news: Nigerian sentenced to death for admitting to gay relations.
- Name required. In the state of Kano, imprisonment may not exceed eight months and caning may extend to thirty-five lashes.
As noted above, police in Ibadan arrested and detained 21 gay men after they found a bag of condoms that belonged to one of the guests. By fostering a climate of fear that causes both health workers and those seeking services to limit or abandon their actions, the SSMPA restricts access to information, care, and much-needed support to members of the LGBT community.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Sex acts between men are illegal under the Criminal Code that applies to southern Nigeria and carry a maximum penalty of 14 years' imprisonment.